This Toyota T18 is currently undergoing some repair and restoration work, and will also be having a reconditioned engine fitted.
This little ute has a lot of sentimental value to its owner, and is currently undergoing a full restoration along with some nice upgrades.
The 1st gen Prelude is a rare sight these days. This one came in for a pre-registration checkover and service after being purchased from interstate.
This gorgeous supercharged AW11 came in for a service, some minor oil leaks, an exhaust leak, driver's door hinge replacement, and some minor rust repairs. The front spoiler also need repair & respray.
This 986 Boxster came in for some recommissioning after being in a collision and being repaired by a body shop. Several parts were still missing/required replacement, and the car needed a good tidy up all round.
This customer was performing a 12A rotary engine conversion on his car, but required some assistance with installing the engine. I designed and fabricated the engine mounts, as well as relocated the transmission tunnel to suit the new gearbox.
This vehicle required some extensive rust repairs to the sills, floor, and OSF guard areas.
This car came to me with a blown headgasket in it's partially disassembled 2.0L engine. The customer brought it to me, and also supplied a second complete car for an engine conversion - a Mercedes 300E (W124). I removed both engine/gearbox units and installed the 3.0L from the 300E into the 190E. This also necessitated a custom fabricated lower radiator support, modified gearbox mount, A/C delete, and the transfer of the ECU, complete wiring harness, and other ancillaries.
This vehicle required some electrical repairs to the central locking and electric windows. I also did a neat and discreet iPod stereo head unit installation as well as four new door speakers.